Each meal assembly employs the specific materials of a particular trade. There is a huge diversity and unexpected beauty in these materials, a beauty that can transcend their utilitarian function.
Set up and display
- Consists of 22 mixed-media lunches, each fixed to a tray with its own meal sign.
- Is assembled on modular aluminium cafeteria racking reminiscent of a cafeteria or workplace canteen.
- Has a flexible layout and can be displayed in a minimum of 50 sq metres.
- Includes support material: an A4 catalogue, a menu, gift cards, process wall panels, and extra cutlery.
- Packs up into 4 supplied crates totalling 3.12 cbm (2 crates are 60 x 210 x 110 cm: and 2 crates are 70 x 93 x 77 cm).